- Strong Sun Solaris system administration skills includes, user administration, patch/packages upgrade, NIS, NFS, AUTOMOUNT & DNS/BIND configuration and troubleshooting
- Veritas Volume Management, and Filesystem Management,
- Solaris -10 hands-on experience and Solaris-10 Native filesystem “ZFS” work experience
- Solaris Disk Suite (SDS), Sendmail, samba, hands-on experience
- Scripting and strong ability to troubleshoot the OS level issues, networking, performance tuning and support applications running on the servers.
- ability to interact with end users in a courteous and professional manner at all times, and required to provide 24×7 ON-CALL support.
- Veritas Cluster (HA), LINUX experience and Tivoli TSM knowledge is a plus.
For Senior Solaris systems administrator, the candidate should have experience with “Veritas cluster(HA) working experience”.
Other Essential Attributes:
- Analytical, self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility, organized, attention to details team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with all levels of users
- Good command of spoken English
Location : Singapore
Duration : 1yr contract with possibility of converting
to perm staff.
Nationality : All
Position : 1
Salary : negotiable
Please send your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or “email@example.com” stating the following:
1. Current Monthly Salary
2. Expected Monthly Salary
3. Availability Period
4. Reason for leaving
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified for an interview.
* those who are in Singapore now for a face to face interview will have an added advantage.