Deadline: 21 May 2008
Hutchison CP Telecommunications
This is an exciting time to join the global market-leader
Hutchison CP Telecommunications, the leading international provider of telecommunication services now will change the face of mobile communication in Indonesia. We are a leading global telecommunications company with strong brands such as “3″, “Hutch”, and “Orange”. We were among the first to launch a 3G mobile network in the world. Today, we have one of the largest number of 3G subscribers worldwide.
We are looking for target-oriented, positive and buzz-creator individuals that can inspire, coach and motivate other colleagues in our work environtment. In return for you talent and enthusasm, we are committed to providing a challenging and collaborative work enironment that rewards the contributions and recognizes the value of our teams all around the world.
General Manager - Kalimatan - Sulawesi
- Reporting to CTO and as reprensentative of Technical Department in both regions (Kalimantan and Sulawesi)
- To perform Project Management function during project implementation in respective region. This includes site acquisition, site build of BTS, Transmission, BSC-MSC and the other network infrastructure, and the integration process of the network elements
- To enforce the network performance of HCPT-network in the assigned areas and escalating all problems related to the network to the vendors and related internal departments
- To have regular coordination with Sales, Government, other operators and other stakeholders to discuss all issues that may affect the network performance
- S1 in Engineering (Telco background is preferred)
Having Minimum 8 years experience, preferable in Telco environment, in which 3 years is in Management position, with following competencies:
- Project Management Skills: Managing the whole process in project, which include planning and controlling activities and also manage availability of resources.
- Business Accumen: Having sense of business analysis regarding to company’s strength and weakness and also market review in order to optimize the result of his/her unit area.
- Ability to do Report Writing : Ability develop fruitful report writing according to the progress/update to project
- Some level of Technical skills ability : Related to core competency in technical area, especially in Telco industry
- Some Property Commercial Sense: Ability to make commercial analysis on property or building that will be occupied for business purpose. Ability to assess business impact towards the commercial evaluation and propose alternative solutions accordingly
- Administration skills: Managing documentation and paper works, especially in relation to the project database and SITAC activities.
- Communication: Possess strong interpersonal skills, have the abilitiy to establish right communication channel. Dealing or consolidating with community and government institution and landlords for site maintenance and permit purposes
- Legal skills: Related with legal activities, such as reviewing documents for SITAC purpose and others within the rollout activities with legal perspective. Understand the basic/relevant legal rules/regulations pertaining SITAC and any update thereof.
Please send your application to:
(please write the position applied as the email subject)
(This position opens for Kalimantan and Sulawesi based only)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Deadline: 21 May 2008