Master and Doctoral International Scholarships from Turnaround Management Society For more information, please visit the official announcement.
In 2011 the Turnaround Management Society is planning on supporting three PhD students that are writing their thesis in turnaround management / crisis management as well as two master students.
The following requirements must to be met:
* outstanding record of academic achievements
* must be enrolled in a PhD program at an internationally recognized university
* regular publications (throughout the PhD studies)
* at least 3 years work experience in a related field
* filled out an application form that can be obtained from the Turnaround Management Society
* two recommendations from academics (from your prior studies)
If you are not enrolled into a PhD program yet, the Turnaround Management can assist you with your application at one of our universities that we are in regular contact with. The Skema Business School in France and China offers a PhD program, that can be taken from all over the world.
Please get in touch with us at least one month before the application deadline of your university in order to appropriately support your application.
* The successful applicant will be supported with advice in how to conduct research properly, literature (articles and books) from the field of turnaround management.
* He / She will also be invited to interesting and important conferences in the field of corporate restructuring, crisis management and project management.
* Futhermore, the research student will be introduced to leading academics and professionals and in the world of turnaround management.
* Monetary funding can also be aranged through one of our partners.
Master and Doctoral International Scholarships from Turnaround Management Society
For more information, please visit the official announcement.