Microsoft "Your potential. Our passion"
HR Country Manager
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Title: Country Human Resources Manager, Indonesia
* Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
* Microsoft Human Resources works to optimize organizational performance in a diverse environment through the application of HR expertise, judgment and ability to balance multiple perspectives. The Country HR Manager will be accountable for People Strategy and HR Operations within Microsoft Indonesia. This is done in direct and close partnership with the Indonesia Leadership Team and through leveraging various HR centres of expertise such as: Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management and Staffing, Performance Management, and HR Operations. This is an opportunity to have a profound impact on a rapidly growing business in Indonesia.
* Influence, develop and integrate targeted people strategies:
* Influence thinking with client management team regarding people strategies and HR programs
* Development of integrated people strategy to support business growth in Microsoft Indonesia
* Build leadership and management capability:
* Development of a comprehensive approach to identify, develop, reward and retain key leaders
* Drives country implementation of leadership and management programs
* Utilizes a variety of resources to design appropriate development solutions for clients
* Identifies and acts upon coaching opportunities with leaders
* Enhance the Employee Experience:
* Identify trends and diagnoses by using organizational measures and HR insight to develop solutions to enhance employee experience
* Demonstrate advocacy for managers and employees in ensuring a positive employee experience
* Provide HR perspective (including scope, process and impact) to business decisions:
* Develops strong business relationships with executive and senior management.
* Actively contributes in senior management business meetings to provide human resources perspective on key organizational issues.
* Able to identify major, complex problems and build effective solutions, including appropriate delegation and follow-through
* Identify, analyze, synthesize and present key metrics to clients with a systemic view in order to influence business decisions
* Identifies challenges and opportunities within the subsidiary culture and act as a change agent
* Build connections between people and issues across organizations:
* Understands broader organizational context and sees opportunities for building connections within client organization
* Strong collaboration and the development of strong partnerships with HR contacts.
* Looks proactively for opportunities to share best practice and knowledge sharing within broader HR business team.
* Demonstrates and supports a culture of cross group collaborations and the development of an HR community
* People Management:
* Lead the Indonesia HR team
* Identify resources needed for supporting Microsoft Indonesia
* Identify emerging HR talent
* Contributes to the roadmap between people strategy and team implementation
* Experience in a rapidly changing, multi-national environment
* Understanding of organizational dynamics and the ability to think strategically important due to the nature of the client group.
* Deep knowledge of HR and ability to apply to complex organizational issues.
* Expert level generalist skills and the ability to mentor and provide guidance to others within HR and the management team on complex issues.
* Strong consulting and analytical skills are essential.
* Ability to effectively work and communicate at all levels within the organization.
* 8 - 10 years of directly applicable human resources experience or an equivalent combination of advanced training and experience preferred.
* BA/BS or Masters/MBA in Human Resources or related field required.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Please do visit our website: www.microsoft.com/asia/careers where you can register your resume on-line, and to check any vacant positions that would match with your interest
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Microsoft "Your potential. Our passion"