(willing to be located in SOROAKO, South Sulawesi)
PT. International Nickel Indonesia Tbk (PT Inco), a fully-integrated nickel mining and processing, Canadian-based company, located in Sorowako, South Sulawesi is inviting a high achieving professional, who can work in a team, to fill the following position for :
SENIOR AUDITOR (Code: SAUIN)
Purpose of the role:
To lead or be part of audit teams in the performance of difficult to complex level professional internal auditing work involving financial, operational, and compliance audit projects in Indonesia and, potentially, affiliate companies in the Asia Pacific Region, including the preparation of good quality draft audit reports.
To work on special projects or administrative support tasks that may be assigned by the Manager or Supervisor, Internal Audit.
To provide consulting services to audit client management, either as part of scheduled audit projects or management requested projects.
To coach and mentor Auditors and Junior Auditors to improve their respective role skills and competencies.
Key Role Accountabilities:
Effectively plan, design and complete audits with minimum supervision.
In leading audits, provides advice, guidance and assistance to other members of the audit team, reviews their work, and presents solutions to problems encountered during the audit.
Maintain high quality audit work as manifested in thorough audit programs and procedures, properly identified audit issues, and appropriate audit recommendations.
Maintain effective working relationships with key client management personnel and staff.
Education and Experience
1. S1 Accounting, Engineering, Business.
2. Having, at least, 4 years experience in Big Four Public Accountant firm as External Auditor or similar experience in Multinational Company.
3. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation, or any Accounting designation, preferred.
1. Very good written and verbal English communication skills, including presentation skills.
2. Very good audit report writing skills and time management.
3. Strong financial business sense.
4. Highly motivated and strong achievement orientation.
5. Information seeking and passion for accuracy and thoroughness and continuous learning.
6. Ability not only to work well with, but also impact, influence, and develop, others.
7. Above average cognitive, problem solving, and critical and analytical thinking skills.
8. Very good skills on technical specialization.
Application together and recent photograph should be submitted to the address below not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement. Put the position code desired on the subject letter. All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified for selection process.
RECRUITMENT SECTION (DP 12)
HUMAN RESOURCES - PT INCO Tbk.
Email : pti_recruiting @ inco.com
Sunday, October 7, 2007