We are a company with over 34 years experience operation in Indonesia which invests through our mining, project delivery and asset management capabilities. We operate and support our clients in the Oil and Gas, Mining and Infrastructure sectors through providing world class delivery standards within a flexible and cooperative business relationship model. We seek clients and projects that can be delivered within a partnering framework that enhances delivered value by aligning objectives, behaviors and outcomes. To help us meet our strategic goal and deliver our promise to shareholders, currently we are seeking Indonesia's exceptionally talented people for the following position:
The applicant should have a degree in any discipline of Economic, Law or Psychology from a reputable university.
1. Minimum of 5 years experience in the oil and gas, mining, and infrastructure engineering and construction industries, preferably with mining and construction companies.
2. Familiar with Engineering, Construction and Mining Operations.
1. Manage administration and general affairs aspects of a mining project.
2. Develop and maintain good relationship with local authorities (Lurah, Camat, Tokoh Adat / Agama, Police & Army) and communities around the project.
3. Ensure validity of expat documents including workpermits, visa, etc.
4. Ensure the validity of relevant documents which impact on project operations including vehicle registrations.
5. Arrange and maintain site security including obtaining back up from Police and Army.
6. Coordinate transportation and accommodation for project personnel, staff and PTP Guest.
7. Liaise with Section accounts or Tax Officer relating to financial or tax matters.
8. Prepare monthly report and sent to Operations Manager.
9. Process all logistics related documents, Process Licences and Permits from local government and Process all export import documents and execute clearance of goods.
10. Liaise with HR Officer in handling of any HR / ER issues on project (if required), In ensuring timesheet, personal advance, and leave are correct prior project Manager approval, In processing Jamsostek for project personnel.
11. Liaise with Project Manager & Superintendent to arrange leave roster for project personnel.
12. Liaise with Section HR Superintendent or other Site Administrator to fulfill manpower demand of project.
13. Liaise with superintendent / Supervisor (user) to conduct selection process for local hires.
14. Liaise with Training Centre to coordinate on site training or training registration for project personnel.
15. Conduct formal annual performance review and provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counselling as required for all direct reports.
Other requirements :
1. First class English skills, in particular written English must be of a very high standard.
2. Self motivated and ability to priorities work.
3. Advanced interpersonal, client management and communication skills.
4. Focus & result oriented.
5. A `can do' attitude, with hands on approach.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment and an attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high calibre appointment. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent photo, quoting reference number PTP-BIG-003 to hrservice[at]petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Application close: 06 October 2007.
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007